Forum FAQ

General chat
noirvortex

Forum FAQ

Postby noirvortex » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:00 pm

Some ways you can enhance your experience here, plus other general forums about forum use

Set an Avatar
How do I display an avatar?
Within your User Control Panel, under “Profile” you can add an avatar by using one of the four following methods: Gravatar, Gallery, Remote or Upload. size is 200 x 200 pixels for custom avatars and there a selection you can choose, but custom is best!

Default avatar is the tunnel logo, once you are a member of the 'tunnel' user group

If you are unable to use avatars, contact a board administrator - admin

Logging In
Why can’t I register?
It is possible a board administrator has disabled registration to prevent new visitors from signing up. A board administrator could have also banned your IP address or disallowed the username you are attempting to register. Contact a board administrator for assistance.

I registered but cannot login!
First, check your username and password. If they are correct, then one of two things may have happened. If COPPA support is enabled and you specified being under 13 years old during registration, you will have to follow the instructions you received. Some boards will also require new registrations to be activated, either by yourself or by an administrator before you can logon; this information was present during registration. If you were sent an email, follow the instructions. If you did not receive an email, you may have provided an incorrect email address or the email may have been picked up by a spam filer. If you are sure the email address you provided is correct, try contacting an administrator.

I’ve lost my password!
Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the login page and click I forgot my password. Follow the instructions and you should be able to log in again shortly.
However, if you are not able to reset your password, contact a board administrator.

Attachments

What attachments are allowed on this board?
Images, MP3's, .doc and PDF etc, max upload size of 5mb for now (can modify)

How do I find all my attachments?
To find your list of attachments that you have uploaded, go to your User Control Panel and follow the links to the attachments section.

Media

Youtube Embedding??

Yes you can embed youtube videos by clicking the youtube button in the editor and then inserting the video code in between the code that comes up (the code is the random bits of info at the end of the URL for the video) - this will embed the video in your post, click preview if you are unsure to see if it works :D
The artist engineer takes the tools of the present to make a better world for all -
Chris Godber - Artist Engineer and Tunnel Member
More here: http://www.thetunnel-art.co.uk/general/the-artist-engineer/

Return to “Tunnel Discussion”